I am so ashamed to say this, but the frames in my room still had Christmasy pictures in them up until a few days ago when I realised that I need an update. That's why I decided to make some new DIYs and since it's Easter and Spring time I chose to do something related to that.
I made two pictures, each having a bunny to represent Easter and Spring. I also used watercolours which I think left such a pretty effect. So let's begin.
Things that you will need:
2 printed bunny outlines
2 white paper sheets
Small water bowl
1. Using the scissors cut out the bunny outline carefully.
2. Place the cut out in the middle of a sheet of paper and hold firmly.
3. Using the paintbrush pick some paint and start painting over the cut out.
4. Add different colours until you like how it looks, I chose light pastel shades.
5. Now that the paint is still wet, sprinkle some glitter if you want. Be careful, mine went everywhere!
6. Now remove the cut out and leave to dry.
7. Once it's dry, place the sheet in a frame.
Here is how I made the second one:
(The steps are similar so I only took one photo for this one)
1. Using the scissors cut out another bunny outline.
2. Using the paintbrush, pick some paint and start painting from side to side until the paint in the brush runs out. This creates a nice ombre effect.
3. Now that the paint is still wet, sprinkle some glitter if you want and leave to dry.
4. Once it is dry, glue the bunny cut out in the middle.
5. Place the sheet in a frame.
I think that they turned out really nice, perfect for this season. Obviously you don't have to use a bunny, I just think that they are so cute.
Do you like how they turned out?
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Easter everyone :)