To celebrate my 100th post on What Sarah Writes I have decided to share a list of confessions or bad habits that I have which are either a result of blogging or kind of go against the whole purpose of beauty blogging.
1. I actually don't own a lot of makeup apart from lipsticks and eyeshadows
2. If I go to a makeup store I 'need' to swatch everything
3. Makeup is only a hobby to me so the little knowledge that I have comes from experimenting
4. Taking blog photos is my favourite part but the hardest task in getting a post published
5. I don't wash my makeup brushes as often as I should
6. To get a post done from start to finish it takes me around two hours minimum
7. I have never had my nails professionally done
8. I spend too much time planning and writing posts
9. Makeup is the only thing that I keep organized in my room
10. I rarely wear sunscreen or lotion
11. I can never get my photos to be as white and as bright as I want them to be
12. The oldest makeup item that I have is a light up High School Musical lipgloss. Don't worry, I don't wear it anymore!
13. I pick at my nail polish when I get nervous and I can go weeks with chipped polish
14. I keep makeup items way past their use by dates
15. I often stay up late at night writing posts and reading other blogs
What are some of your confessions?
Thanks for stopping by :)