- Cut the oranges (or any citrus) fruit in half.
- Use a tissue to remove the excess juice from the halves. This will dry out the surface.
- Lay a sheet of paper on a flat surface. I would recommend placing a newspaper sheet under the paper.
- Now choose your colours and paint the surface of the fruit. I chose orange, light green and yellow but you can use any other colours.
- Before stamping the fruit on the paper, stamp it on scrap paper. This removes the excess paint.
- Finally just stamp with the fruits on the paper. You can create many unique designs.
I hope you like them!