I was recently nominated for the versatile blogger award again by Carolyn from Carolyn's Simple Life. Thank you! I had had already been nominated before but it won't do any harm by doing it again. (You can check out the first one here).
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
2. Tell your readers and the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself
3. Finally, nominate 15 other blogs for the award
Facts about Sarah:
1. I wear braces and I can't wait to get them off.
2. My O'Level exams (which are like GCSEs) are in 10 days and I am so stressed out. I don't know how I manage to post this often.
3. When I was younger I used to watch Snow White at least once a week.
4. I still have no idea what I want to be when I am older and I also don't know what subjects to choose in Sixth Form. Probably something related to computing but I am not sure and it sometimes drives me crazy.
5. I used to be a bookworm and read 3/4 books a week. Now my phone has taken over my life.
6. I love walking especially right now since the country side is greener then ever and the weather is not too hot.
7. I am a really unorganized person. My room definitely shows as it is currently a mess with papers, notes, books and files everywhere. (exams...)
I am not going to nominate 15 bloggers but these are the blogs I am nominating:
I highly recommend checking out these blogs, definitely worth a read :)
A few days ago I reached 400 followers on Bloglovin. Thank you so much! Can't believe how fast my blog is growing. Also my YouTube channel is now a year old although you won't find my first videos #cringe.
Thanks for stopping by :)